Практический семинар Tekla Structures 2017

Running a Twitter account that follows the trail

Ответить
Nevillberger

Running a Twitter account that follows the trail

Сообщение Nevillberger » 29 фев 2024, 09:18

“There was a case where one of our members who wasn’t living in Diablo 4 gold the EST time zone made a mistake when converting the time,” Mr. Game8 said. “That’s the kind of thing that can happen when you have humans trying to get the information out as fast as possible, and while I was sad that it happened, I was surprised by how many positive comments we got in response to that, which thanked us for doing the work and doing our best. I think the fact that it happened showed people that our account is run by humans and in a way, it made them feel closer to the account and want to encourage our hard work.”

Running a Twitter account that follows the trail of erratic World Bosses is a challenge in and of itself, something Mr. Game8 spoke at length about. However, while gathering the info is hard, there’s another aspect of Diablo IV that Mr. Game8 said very much impacts the work the team’s doing.

“The hardest part, other than the obvious fact that we have to manually handle World Bosses 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, is that you can’t pause the game,” Mr. Game8 said. “One of our members was trying to beat the capstone dungeon boss (the challenge dungeon needed to go to the next world tier) when a World Boss popped up and they had to update the Twitter account as soon as possible. Obviously, they didn’t win that run. The easiest part, though, is that you don’t actually have to fight the World Boss to cheap Diablo IV gold get its time and location, so thankfully we don’t have to yeet out of the capstone dungeon at the very end just to make one tweet.”

Ответить
phpbb3 styles

Вернуться в «Общение пользователей Tekla Structures»