Практический семинар Tekla Structures 2017

This video here is an examination of the population size

Ответить
Nevillberger

This video here is an examination of the population size

Сообщение Nevillberger » 29 фев 2024, 09:05

What is The Most Popular WOTLK New Server?

Today we're playing the fresh wrath service that came out a while ago. it's been around five days now. So I decided that today I'd try something new. I've observed that one of WoW Classic SoD Gold the servers called tackle, the server that allows PvP for Europe is suffering from insane levels of queues. This is like five to six hour queues at peak times, as yesterday, there was a 300 minute queue. So that's about that's an average five-hour wait.

The queue was about 10.000 people sitting in the line waiting to login. However, on giant soccer another survey, the highest queue I've seen was 500. That's still a 500 queue, which lasts for half an hour as in the case of a half hour or even 20 minutes maybe. This means that a 20-minute wait to join soccer, versus, I would say, five to six hours queues on tackle. So , this morning I decided to go ahead and did a few scans both on the technical and online store here. This will allow us to look up the population.

This video here is an examination of the population size for the fresh rock service. In the future, I'll probably make a follow up to Cheap WoW SoD Gold this video in the near future, maybe in the next week or two. So we can check out the number of people living in the area and the number of people quitting in the midst of wrath coming out. Okay, so I've done a scan here, you can see the effects, and it's on lions, you can see the time here at 9:53 am. My scans have been ongoing for about two hours at a time. The scan started at 8am. It's almost 10am.

Ответить
phpbb3 styles

Вернуться в «Общение пользователей Tekla Structures»